Innovation is one of the basic missions of EPFL and of primary importance to the School of Engineering (STI). After 3 successful editions and growing number of attendees (over 600 in 2019), we organise the 4th edition on Wednesday March 25, 2020. The Industry Day offers different opportunities to companies, research laboratories of EPFL, as well as Master and PhD students.
- Get informed about the state of research at EPFL
- Meet professors, PhD students and master students
- Initiate collaborations to foster innovation in your company
- Present your company to students and researchers
- Present your research to companies
- Invite your past and current industry partners
- Meet with potential future industry partners and discuss collaboration opportunities
- Take advantage of organised discussions, informal networking, and information booths
- Establish a network for the professional integration of PhD students and postdoctoral researchers
For Master and PhD students
- Find out about research and development in industry
- Learn about innovation and entrepreneurship at EPFL
- Meet potential host companies for internships, master theses in industry or future employement
In addition to the plenary presentations from industry and academia, the industry day features a technical exhibition for companies, startups, research laboratories and institutions supporting innovation. The exhibition is paired with the Salon des Technologies et de l’Innovation STIL on 2 consecutive days.
The program allows for more than four hours of networking time in the exhibition and catering space during breaks, as well as face-to-face meetings between companies and research laboratories.
We hope to welcome you at the Swisstech Convention Center on March 25 and are looking forward to offering you an interesting program.